- The Wi-Fi clone button simplifies Wi-Fi configuration and builds a unified home network
- Extend 300 Mbps wireless connections to hard-to-reach areas
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 500 Mbps data transmission over the existing electrical wiring
- Two Ethernet ports allow TVs, game consoles or PCs to connect to the Internet
- Up to 300 m range over the household power circuit, easy-to-install, just plug in, pair and play
What This Product Does
TP-Link's TL-WPA4220KIT extends your Internet connection to every room through your home's electrical circuitry. The TL-WPA4220 features a Wi-Fi Clone Button, enabling Super Range Extension, meaning it can automatically copy the SSID and password of your router. In this way, TL-WPA4220 simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and allows for seamless roaming within your home network.
One-Touch Super Range Extension
With a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, the TL-WPA4220 can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and password of your router at the push of a button. After pressing the button, place the powerline adapter anywhere you want wired or wireless access and enjoy networking across your home or office.
Up to 500Mbps -- Ideal for HD Video Streaming
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-WPA4220KIT provides you with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 300-meters. It is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices -- from computers, game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Extend Wi-Fi Coverage to Every Room
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, you can effortlessly extend your Wi-Fi network via the powerline and broadcast a wireless signal to share with all your Wi-Fi-enabled devices in another area of your home or office.
Plug and Play
You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-Link's powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters' Pair buttons can be utilised for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
- Plug one Internet-connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
- Connect additional adapters to PC/laptop/Internet TV or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi
- Press the encryption buttons -- and you're done