· OM4 fiber ✓ Multimode fibers of the type 50/125 μm enable an extended bandwidth of 4700M Hz-km and support Ethernet cabling, Fiber Channel and OIF applications.
· LAN network ✓ The fiber optic cable with LC and SC connectors is suitable for data transmission in local network connections, as well as for campus or building backbones.
· High-Performance ✓ Fiber optic cable has many advantages over copper. For ranges of> 550 m at 10 Gbits, or 300 m at 40 Gbits.
· PVC sheath ✓ The fiber optic cable in violet is coated with hard-wearing PVC. The robust outer material ensures that the cable is hardly inflammable.
· Compact Condenser ✓ The Compact Condenser in the fiber optic cable, in contrast to a high-speed condenser, provides for better stripping and minimized microbending.
ROLINE OM4 Multimode
Fiber-optic patch cable 10 m - For high-performance fiber optic cabling
in superior ROLINE quality
The LWL patch cable has two Multimode OM4 50/125 μm fibers, which have an expanded bandwidth, in contrast to OM3 fibers. Therefore, it is suitable for ranges up to 550 m at 10 Gbits or 300 m at 40 Gbits. The cable is suitable for LAN network connections, as well as building or campus backbones.
The fiber optic cable is prefabricated on both sides with high-quality LC / LC connectors. The LC connector is one of the most common fiber optic connectors and is characterized by its highly compact design. The compact cables in the cable ensure a better stripping capability and a greater protection of the fiber. In addition, this is enclosed by a resistant, synthetic plastic fiber, which provides strain relief in the cable. On the outside, the cable is encased in robust and fire-resistant PVC.
In the case of cabling with glass fibers, in contrast to the copper technology, numerous advantages also result:
✓ Significantly higher
✓ No influence by electromagnetic interference fields
✓ No scattering on adjacent fibers
✓ No grounding required
✓ Increased monitoring security