B Grade item - other than our engineers will have powered up the machine to ensure that it is fully functional. Maybe not in original packaging.May have very light cosmetic markings. Internal packaging or accessories maybe missing.
The FNSW-1608PS POE 8 port switch is a budget friendly solution that allows for quality and reliable network for power and data. Furthermore, it is the ideal device for bridging among Ethernet, Fast Ethernet workgroups and networks.
The FNSW-1608PS reduces cabling and the need for specialized power outlets. A single wire takes both data and power, thus lowering the costs of installation. This unit also showcases energy efficiency and allows more switching power supply. This unit is much more efficient than 4 linear power adapters.
Providing 8 PoE interfaces, the FNSW-1608PS features 8 PoE interfaces and is the perfect fit for small businesses and workgroups that need to extend PoE. Extend PoE for is ideal for small business and workgroups requiring to deploy IP-based surveillance camera, IP phones, PoE for the wireless access points, or IP-based surveillance camera in any location.
Manage the PoE power to devices via Web and Console interfaces. This unit also showcases switch features such as QoS, VLAN, Trunk, and bandwidth control are available for network management.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet.
- 16-Port 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports
- 8-Port support 48VDC power to PoE Powered Device
- Each switching ports support suto-negotiation-10/20, 100/200Mbps supported
- Prevents packet loss with back pressure(half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x PAUSE frame flow control(full-duplex)
- High performance Store and Forward architecture, broadcast storm control, runt/CRC filtering eliminates erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
- Supports 8K absolute MAC addresses , automatic address learning and address aging
- More Features
- LED indicators for easy network diagnostic
- Local console and remote web management interface
- Auto negotiation speed duplex mode control and bandwidth control, QoS setting on each port
- VLAN for network segregation and support up to 16 port-based VLAN groups
- Management VLAN function support
- Supports two trunk groups and up to maximum 4 ports with 800Mbps bandwidth
- PoE power Disable/Enable and PoE power consumption monitoring by management interface
- Auto-MDI/MDI-X detection on each RJ-45 port
- EMI standards comply with FCC, CE class A
To cater the needs of all customers, we offer two delivery options at checkout so you can choose one which best suits your requirements.
UK Mainland Delivery
In this option delivery charge is £4.95 at the time of placing order. it will take 2 to 4 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Working Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next working day you will have to place your order before 3pm. The delivery charge is £7.99 at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.