Protect your Business with VPN
Whether your employees work from home or a branch office, they can access company data easily and securely with BR200 to increase protection, efficiency and productivity.
- Build a layer of security: A VPN allows an employee to create a secure, remote connection to their business network over the Internet (client-to-site VPN using Open VPN)
- NETGEAR Business router, BR200 allows users to configure site-2-site secure connection using the IPsec VPN feature thru the device GUI or NETGEAR Insight
- Critical: VPN is critical for open public Wi-Fi connections such as coffee shops, hotels, airports, and more
Insight Cloud Management
- Instantly discover, configure, and continuously monitor and manage your NETGEAR WiFi business router from anywhere
- NETGEAR Insight Managed products have the lowest TCO (total cost of ownership) of any remote/cloud manageable networking devices in the industry
- Zero-touch provisioning (auto-join and configure) from a single pane of glass through the NETGEAR Insight app and Insight Cloud Portal.
Insight and BR200
The Insight Business Router, BR200 is fully monitored and managed through NETGEAR Insight either locally or remotely.
NETGEAR Insight provides:
- The Router hardware status, temperature, port speeds, CPU load, memory utilisation
- VLAN management
- IPsec configuration