Lindy S/FTP 3.0 Meter Cat 6A Twisted Pair Patch Cable, Solid LSOH, 10Gbps Rate
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: Brand New
- Twisted Pair Patch Cable with RJ45 connectors and Test Report (100% Tested)
- Cat.6A S/FTP PIMF, LSZH
- Integrated snagless connector for latch protection
- Gold plated pins for better conductivity and elimination of signal loss
- 10 year warranty
Cat.6A S/FTP network cable with support for bandwidth up to 500MHz and features a snagless design with gold plated contacts for ethernet standards up to 10 GBase-T.
Cat.6A cable, shielded with braid as overall shield and foil shield for the individual wire pairs (S/FTP). Cat.6A cables meet the requirements of 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GBaseT) with an operating frequency of up to 500MHz. These cables are manufactured and tested according to the ISO/IEC 11801 specification. The cables are packaged individually in a polybag.
The gold-plated contacts ensure reliable, corrosion-free connections over extensive periods of time. A robust snagless strain relief design prevents damage to the connector latch during installation and removal.
The halogen-free sheath material of the LSZH cable makes the product suitable for use in public spaces with its low smoke emission and elimination of toxic halogen emissions.
- Connector A: RJ45 Male
- Connector B: RJ45 Male
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Connector Plating: Brass
- Pin Construction: Copper Alloy
- Pin Plating: Gold plated
- Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH: 11.6x21.5x8.3mm (0.46x0.85x0.33in)
- Length: 3m (9.84ft)
- Colour: Black
- Type: Cat.6A
- Jacket Diameter: 6.2mm (0.24in)
- Jacket Material: LSZH
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Conductor Gauge: 26AWG
- Shielding: Aluminium / Polyester
- Supported Bandwidth: 500MHz
- Nominal Attenuation: 67.86dB/100m @ 500MHz
- Minimum Bend Radius: 18.6mm (0.74in)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C - 60°C (-43F - 140°F
- Storage Temperature: -25°C - 60°C (-43F - 140°F)