Brand New Unopened item and Box has been damaged. Original packaging. All Accessories included.
HPE StoreEver LTO-8 Ultrium 30750 External Tape Drive
HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives represent eight-generations of LTO technology capable of storing up to 30TB  per cartridge, with hardware data encryption, HPE StoreOpen with LTFS for ease of use at an unprecedented performance. Data hardware encryption using AES 256-bit provides easy-to-enable security to protect the most sensitive data and prevent unauthorized access of tape cartridges. Linear Tape File System (LTFS) is an open format for storing data on tape that makes LTO generation 5 and later tapes self-describing and file-based. Capable of data transfer rates up to 300 MB/s native, the Data Rate Matching further optimizes performance by matching host system speed to keep drives streaming, thus enabling the fastest tape performance.
HPE StoreEver LTO-8 Ultrium 30750 Tape Drives are now available, capable of storing up to 30 TB (compressed 2.5:1) per cartridge.
Support LTO-7 Type M media.
Outstanding Capacity and Performance, Monitoring Capabilities, Hardware Encryption & StoreOpen/LTFS
· HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives provide up to 30 TB1 of compressed capacity on a single cartridge.
· HPE StoreOpen Standalone and Linear Tape File System (LTFS) allows customers to store data in an open format making the tape self-describing and file-based.
· Enables even the tightest backup window to be met with higher quality performance.
· Provides one of the highest level of security with encryption for strong backup data privacy to secure confidential information and address compliance quickly and with fewer cartridges.
Reliable, Well Connected and Compatible
· HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives allows the tape drive to continuously adjust the speed of the drive to keep drives streaming to maximize performance and reduce start/stops which significantly increase reliability of Hewlett Packard Enterprise drives and media.
· SAS models qualified on Hewlett Packard Enterprise and non-Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers; including popular platforms from vendors such as Dell, IBM®, and Sun. See StoreEver compatibility matrix on the right rail for more information.
· Extensive list of supported backup and archiving software applications from Micro Focus, CA, VERITAS, Dell EMC, IBM, and many more.
· Design leveraged from previous HPE LTO tape drives to deliver confident backups at high duty cycles.
Complete Solution Straight out of the Box
· HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives provides Hewlett Packard Enterprise LTO media, cables, and user guides.
· For IT organizations with stringent, long-term data retention requirements, WORM data protection capability offers a simple and secure method for archiving records allowing customers to affordably meet the toughest industry compliance regulations.
To cater the needs of all customers, we offer two delivery options at checkout so you can choose one which best suits your requirements.
Free UK Delivery
In this option we will deliver your product free of charge but it will take 3 to 5 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Working Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next working day you will have to place your order before 3pm. The delivery charge is £6.95 at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.