These are Open boxed / Returned units that are professionally refurbished. Cosmetically they may bear small marks or scratches, that would not hinder functionality. They may be in brown box packaging and may have non-original accessories. Non-essential accessories (Manuals etc) may be missing.
6 Months (Return to Base)
HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 - Docking station - VGA, DP, 2 x DP - 10Mb LAN - 120 Watt - GB - for EliteBook 1050 G1, 840r G4, EliteBook x360, ProBook x360, ZBook 15 G5, 17 G5, Studio G5
World’s first Thunderbolt dock with an audio conferencing solution. Based on ThunderboltTM docking devices that provide charging and port replication to a host notebook PC having integrated speaker(s), microphone(s) and conferencing control buttons as of January 17th, 2018. Requires optional HP Thunderbolt Dock Audio Module.
1. Host must support ThunderboltTM 3 or DisplayPortTM Alt mode protocol through its USB-CTM port. The HP ThunderboltDock G2 is designed to USB-CTM/ThunderboltTM industry specifications and will support charging and port replication for notebooks that have implemented USB-CTM and ThunderboltTM 3 industry specifications. ThunderboltTM 3 host systems require ThunderboltTM 3 software (minimum SW17.x). Ethernet and audio drivers need to be installed separately on non-HP Windows systems for headset auto switching functionality. Drivers available on HP website. For MacOS, HP does not provide ethernet and audio drivers. Firmware updates on Windows-based host systems only. The following features are not functional on non-HP supported or non-HP notebooks: Power button to turn on or wake the system; Wake on LAN from warm and cold dock; Wake on LAN from S4/S5; MAC Address Pass-Through S0, S3, S4, S5 warm and cold dock. Systems that require more than 100 watts of power must plug in a separate notebook AC adapter, sold separately.
2. Advanced manageability features such as WoL and MAC Address Pass-Through in all power states supported only on HP Elite x2 1012 G2, HP Pro x2 612 G2, HP EliteBook 1040 G4 and G5, HP EliteBook 1050 G1, HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2, 1030 G2, 800 G5, 700 G5, 600 G4, 400 G5, and G4 HP 15, 17 and Studio x2 Mobile Workstations, and G5 HP Mobile Workstations as of November 6, 2018.
3. HP Thunderbolt Dock Audio Module sold separately and required for audio.
4. USB-CTM notebook charging up to 100 watts supported through single USB-CTM cable. Combo cable, included on select models or sold separately, required to support both notebooks up to 100 watts and mobile workstations up to 200 watts.
5. Internet access required and sold separately.
6. Displays sold separately.
Intel and Thunderbolt are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries.