DetailsTurn the page on time-consuming, manual document handling. This intelligent scanner is easy to use and makes any office more efficient. Get clear, crisp digital documents every time â?? and cut your power consumption with this energy-efficient device.
Ideal for small to medium-size businesses that need to easily and quickly digitise paper documents. This compact, intelligent scanner produces clean, crisp results with a range of platforms, helping to make business processes more efficient.
Store and share scanned files easily, then send directly to cloud storage or SharePointÂ®.
- Donâ??t get lost under piles of paper. Digitise your files and easily store, share, search and edit.
- Automatically scan both sides of your documents and send to the cloud or SharePointÂ®.
- Scan paper of various, thicknesses and sizes. And say goodbye to paper jams with ultrasonic double-feed detection: just press scan and walk away.
- Turn scans into editable files with Nuance OmniPage and use apps to convert business cards into a contact database.
Save time, skip manual steps, be more efficient and create one-click short cuts with HP Easy Scan
- Spend less time digitising documents and more time doing business.
- Accurately capture the right results with auto-scan mode, crop and colour detection.
- Work smarter with intuitive shortcuts and HP Easy Scan5. Create PDF files with a single touch and easily plug right in to existing scanning platforms.
- Seamlessly add high-volume scanning to existing processes with HP TWAIN, ISIS, WIA, Linux and Mac drivers.
Avoid lost pages in scanned files. HP EveryPage Ultrasonic feeds and auto-aligns one page at a time.
- Make missed pages a thing of the past. The HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner individually feeds and auto-aligns each page.
- Quickly scan files and get crisp, clean results again and again with a scanner that works hard for your business.
- Whether close at hand, or centrally situated, with its compact design the HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner fits into even the busiest offices.
- Scan at up to 600dpi and rely on a device that just wonâ??t quit â?? scan up to 1,000 pages per day.
Start fast and keep going. Instant-on Technology begins scanning quickly from low-power mode.
- Waste less paper and ink, by scanning, storing and sharing documents digitally. And you cut down on clutter.
- Manage costs with an ENERGY STARÂ® qualified scanner. Reduce energy use without slowing down, and start scanning quickly from low-power mode.
- Cut your environmental impact with a scanner thatâ??s fully RoHS-compliant and free of mercury, lead and other hazardous materials.
- And you enjoy complete peace of mind with a one-year limited warranty, including quick phone or online support from HP.
Scanning Maximum scan size 215.9 x 864 mm Optical scanning resolution 600 x 600 DPI Colour scanning Yes Duplex scanning Yes Input colour depth 48 bit Output colour depth 24 bit Gray scale levels 256 ADF scan speed (b/w, A4) 20 ppm ADF scan speed (colour, A4) 20 ppm Design Colour of product Black, White Scanner type Sheet-fed Performance Sensor type CIS Light source LED Scan file formats BMP, JPG, PDF, RTF, TIFF, TXT Daily duty cycle (max) 1000 pages Scanning Sensor type CIS Light source LED Scan file formats BMP, JPG, PDF, RTF, TIFF, TXT Daily duty cycle (max) 1000 pages Scanner type Sheet-fed Input capacity Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity 50 sheets Paper handling Maximum ISO A-series paper size A4 Scanning media types supported Envelopes, Plain paper Maximum scan area (ADF) 215.9 x 864 mm Minimum scan area (ADF) 51 x 74 mm Ports & interfaces Standard interfaces USB 2.0 Software Windows operating systems supported Yes Mac operating systems supported Yes Power Power consumption (typical) 11.6W Power consumption (standby) 5.9W Power consumption (off) 0.4W Input frequency 50/60 Hz Input voltage 100-240V Power supply type AC Technical details Colour of product Black, White System requirements Windows operating systems supported Yes Mac operating systems supported Yes Certificates Energy Star certified Yes Weight & dimensions Width 28.5 cm Depth 16.1 cm Height 16.4 cm Weight 2.3 kg
SKU L2737A#B19-Feed Weight (g) 0.0000
To cater the needs of all customers, we offer two delivery options at checkout so you can choose one which best suits your requirements.
Free UK Mainland Delivery
In this option we will deliver your product free of cost but it will take 2 to 4 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Working Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next working day you will have to place your order before 3pm. The delivery charge is £7.99 at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.