A Grade. These are Open boxed / Returned units in Pristine Condition and Original packaging. They are professionally tested and restored to Factory default state.Cosmetically they would be nearly new units with none to few unnoticeable marks or scratches. In some occasions They might have non-original accessories.
Maximize your business PC performance with HP Memory. Upgrading your memory is a cost-effective way to boost your system performance without having to upgrade your processor.
- Dual channel configuration - HP Desktops feature motherboards designed with two memory channels instead of a single channel.
- Reduce system latencies and significantly improve your system performance with dual channel memory configurations* by utilizing the theoretical bandwidth of two memory modules instead of one.
- Expect fast start-up times with reduced delays during routine operations and system maintenance functions. Meet everyday workloads head on, and run more programs simultaneously. Easily toggle back and forth between several open applications with noticeable speed.
- Your performance is our business. Each HP Memory model undergoes a rigorous supplier qualification processes for ensured quality and reliability in a variety of networked environments.
- Dual Channel memory configuration requires the population of symmetric memory in each of the two memory channels (i.e. 2x256).
To cater the needs of all customers, we offer two delivery options at checkout so you can choose one which best suits your requirements.
Free UK Mainland Delivery
In this option we will deliver your product free of cost but it will take 2 to 4 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Working Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next working day you will have to place your order before 3pm. The delivery charge is £7.99 at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.