Brand New Stock, Next Working Day Delivery (M-F.)
Faster installation and better-looking builds
The modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need. You get to save space and reduce clutter for a cleaner-looking build and improved airflow.
Reliable and compatible
CX Series Modular is built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation.
80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency and clever fan design allow for little or no detectable fan noise during regular operation.
The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
Corsair engineering and quality control
Every Corsair power supply is designed by our California engineering team and built to our exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series Modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
Modular cabling system
Since the peripheral power cables arent hard-wired to the power supply, you can connect only the cables you need for your exact configuration of PCI-E cards and storage devices. The rest of the cables stay in the box, and not in your PCs case where they can add to the clutter and interfere with airflow.
Large-diameter, thermally controlled fan
Once youve installed a PSU, you shouldnt have to think about it. Employing a thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when youre pushing your system hard.
· Auto-switching circuitry provides universal AC input from 100V 240V
· Supports ATX12V 2.3/2.2/2.01 and EPS12V 2.91 standards
· Dimensions: 150mm x 86mm x 140mm
· Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills
· 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
· Universal AC input from 90-264V
· A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
· Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
· Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
· ErP Lot 6 Compliant
· A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsairs legendary technical support and customer service
To cater the needs of all customers, we offer two delivery options at checkout so you can choose one which best suits your requirements.
Free UK Mainland Delivery
In this option we will deliver your product free of cost but it will take 2 to 4 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Working Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next working day you will have to place your order before 3pm. The delivery charge is £7.99 at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.