- Certified carbon-neutral
- 97% performance of new
- Save up to 40% on cost
- Up to a 3-year warranty
- Intel Core i5 Processor 5th and 6th Generation CPUs
- 8Gb RAM
- 256Gb SSD Hard Drive
- Fully tested Grade A screen*
- Fully tested battery with 90-day warranty
- Windows 10 Pro installed
Up to 3-year, next day replacement warranty
Laptop core models
- HP 840 G2
- HP 840 G3
- Dell E5450
- Dell E5470
- Lenovo T450
- Lenovo T460
Other models available - please enquire
*Original screens may have slightly different brightness or colour temperature when compared alongside other identical units
Remanufacturing - quality without compromise
What makes remanufacturing so different?
The Circular Computing™ sustainability ethos and social value
Every remanufactured, carbon-neutral laptop available from Circular Computing™ means:
- A certified carbon-neutral product through our unique remanufacturing process and carbon-offsetting programs
- 5 trees planted through our reforestation partners for every laptop purchased to be planted in Africa, India, the US and the UK
- We support social projects that help create jobs and empower vulnerable communities
- Supporting solar, wind and clean energy projects across the world
More than 100,000 trees planted worldwide!
Circular Computing™ has successfully completed the planting of 100,000 trees worldwide via our reforestation partners WeForest and One Tree Planted.
Through One Tree Planted, Circular Computing™ contributed 15,000 trees to the California Moonlight Project to repopulate the devastated areas of California after the forest fires; helping to re-claim an important and unique biodiversity hotspot in the process.
With our reforestation partners, Circular Computing™ plants trees in Tanzania, Zambia, the Khasi Hills in India, California in the US and throughout the UK. These on-going projects not only reforest these areas, but also help vulnerable communities and support clean energy projects, boosting local economies, protecting woodland and helping to cool the Earth.