C2G 100 Meter CAT6 Ethernet Gigabit Lan Network Cable (RJ45), Snagless Booted
- Student Discount: Eligible For 16-26 or Student Discount
- Condition: Brand New
· Snagless booted design protects clips when plugging and unplugging
· Standard RJ45 connectors and unshielded twisted pair wires
· Available in 11 colours to colour-code a network
· Available in lengths up to 100m
For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimises Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The moulded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colours to easily colour-coded your network installation. Each cable is individually labelled with the length for ease of use.