A Grade Open boxed returns/cancelled orders - these come complete in Pristine Condition in Original packaging. All Accessories included.
For the connoisseur who demands the highest quality, the Sling Media Slingbox 350 HD Media Player enables you to extend your living room experience in sparkling high definition (HD). Easily connect this compact Sling Media Slingbox 350 HD Media Player to any one of your home entertainment sources and watch your favourite standard-definition (SD) or high-definition (HD) TV shows, sporting events or special programs on your PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone over the Internet, from anywhere in the world.
- Extend your living room TV experience in sparkling 1080p high definition
- Compact design with integrated IR blaster for easy set-up
- Take complete control of your TV with the easy-to-use on-screen remote control
- Access your Slingbox from the web on a high-speed Internet-connected PC or Mac
- Watch and control your TV and all of its programming on your compatible smartphone or tablet using SlingPlayer software (download sold separately)
- Easily connect to thousands of compatible SD or HD sources - including set-top boxes, DVRs and DVD players - using component or composite connectors
SlingPlayer System Recommendations
Mobile and Connected Device Requirements
SlingPlayer® software for Android, iOS® and
other mobile and connected devices is available separately.
Windows® or Mac® Minimum Requirements
Intel® Core 2 Duo or better
DirectX 9 Class video card with more than 256 MB of dedicated memory for Windows PC
OS X 10.7.x or later
Windows 7 or later (Windows 8 in desktop mode only)
Latest versions of Chrome, Firefox®,
Internet Explorer® or Safari® (OS X only)
Supported Audio-Video and Storage Sources
Connect to any of the following high-definition video sources in up to 1080p.
Freeview Set-top Box
Cable Set-top Box
Digital Video Recorder (DVR) such as one provided by your cable/satellite provider
Satellite Set-top Box
DVD or Blu-ray Disc Player/Recorder
Minimum Network Bandwidth
Video quality is dependent on network speed and conditions.
HD Viewing: 2 Mbps
SD Viewing: 600 Kbps
Mobile Viewing: 250 Kbps
For catering the needs of all kind of customers, Laptop Outlet gives you two options of delivery so you can choose one which best suits you.
In this option we will deliver your product free of cost but it will take 2 to 4 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next day you’ll have to pay £7.99 as delivery charges at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.