DetailsCreate a seamless 16:10 multi-display setup with the HP Z24n Narrow Bezel IPS Display, which has a virtually borderless screen for maximum impact imagery, factory color calibration to ensure optimal color accuracy, and flexible connectivity for all of your devices.
Virtually borderless viewing.
- Enjoy a stunning visual experience with a 1920 x 1200 resolution and more than two million pixels. Maximize your view of the 61 cm (24") diagonal screen and seamlessly tile multiple displays1 with a design that only has a border on one side.
- Count on a factory-calibrated 99% sRGB color gamut from the very first time you power on for reliable, accurate color between displays and from project to project.
Ports aplenty for a perfect workspace.
- Connect to your everyday devices with integrated HDMI, mDP, DP, MHL3, DVI, and a USB 3.0 hub with a fast-charging port. The DisplayPort output allows you to daisy chain up to two displays1 with just one PC or workstation connection.
Pick your picture.
- Use picture-in-picture or picture-by-picture to get views from your connected devices and boost your multi-tasking productivity.
Find your sweet spot.
- Work comfortably with adjustable tilt, height adjustment, and swivel settings. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views when using multiple displays. An integrated HP Quick Release Bracket supports wall mounting.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranty, select optional HP Care Pack Services.
- Reduce power consumption and lower costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient, low-halogen design that is ENERGY STARÂ® certified, TCO qualified, and EPEATÂ® Gold registered with mercury-free display backlights and arsenic-free display glass.
Display Display number of colours 16.78 million colours Native aspect ratio 16:10 Display LED Display technology IPS Contrast ratio (dynamic) 5000000:1 Viewing angle, horizontal 178Â° Viewing angle, vertical 178Â° Pixel pitch 0.27 x 0.27 mm Horizontal scan range 30 - 75 kHz Vertical scan range 50 - 60 Hz Aspect ratio 16:10 Viewable size, horizontal 51.8 cm Viewable size, vertical 32.4 cm HDCP Yes Supported graphics resolutions 480 x 272, 1600 x 900, 1024 x 768 (XGA), 1280 x 1024 (SXGA), 1280 x 720 (HD 720), 1366 Ñ 768, 1440 x 900 (WXGA+), 1600 x 1200 (UXGA), 1680 x 1050 (WSXGA+), 1920 x 1080 (HD 1080), 640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA) Display resolution 1920 x 1200 pixels Display brightness 300 cd/mÂ² Response time 8 ms Display diagonal 61 cm (24") Contrast ratio (typical) 1000:1 Ports & interfaces USB hub version USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) USB Type-A downstream ports quantity 4 DVI port Yes DVI-D ports quantity 1 HDMI ports quantity 1 Mini DisplayPorts quantity 1 DisplayPorts quantity 2 Audio output Yes Multimedia Built-in speaker(s) No TV tuner integrated No Built-in camera No Design Colour of product Black Audio Built-in speaker(s) No Performance Built-in speaker(s) No Built-in camera No Management features Plug and Play Yes Thin Client Thin client installed No Ergonomics VESA mounting Yes Cable lock slot Yes VESA mounting interfaces 100 x 100 mm Swivelling Yes Tilt adjustment Yes Swivel angle range -45 - 45Â° Tilt angle -5 - 22Â° Height adjustment 13 cm Pivot Yes Pivot angle 0 - 90Â° Plug and Play Yes On/off switch Yes Height adjustment Yes Power AC input voltage 100 - 240 V AC input frequency 50/60 Hz Power consumption (max) 70 W Power consumption (standby) 0.5 W Power consumption (typical) 48 W Annual energy consumption 36 kWh Energy efficiency class A Camera Built-in camera No TV tuner TV tuner integrated No Technical details Cable lock slot Yes On/off switch Yes Colour of product Black Certificates Energy Star certified Yes Weight & dimensions Width 53.4 cm Depth 4.93 cm Height 35.1 cm Weight 5.78 kg Width (with stand) 53.4 cm Depth (with stand) 21 cm Height (with stand) 52 cm
To cater the needs of all customers, we offer two delivery options at checkout so you can choose one which best suits your requirements.
Free UK Mainland Delivery
In this option we will deliver your product free of cost but it will take 2 to 4 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Working Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next working day you will have to place your order before 3pm. The delivery charge is £7.99 at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.