DetailsVMwareâ??s new best friend. Tailor made for VMware environments, the HP t310 Zero Client delivers amazing processing power with the latest PCoIP VMware technology. Gain a seamless desktop experience, even with extensive multimedia. Reduce costs and free up desk space, while increasing security. With no moving parts, reliability is part of its DNA. Get to work fast with impressive boot and response times.
Tailor-made for VMware customers.
- Donâ??t hassle with set-up. This VMware ready, PC-over-IP zero client is ready to deploy and use right out of the box.
- Reduce complexity with a zero client made specifically for VMware. Save time without the need to customize your fleet to VMware. Youâ??re ready to work.
Our best-performing PCoIP thin client.
- Finish ahead of deadlines with fast boot and response times. Forget the lags.
- See multimedia, online videos and 3D applications running smoothing at native frame rates.
- Expand your view. The HP t310 supports dual displays for multi-tasking and fine-tuning media projects.
No local memory. No space hog. True Zero Client.
- Focus IT efforts on top priorities by cutting maintenance needs on desktops. Upgrade users quickly and inexpensively by updating application software hosted on servers.
- Minimize the risks of your data getting into the wrong hands. With no data stored on the HP t310, your intellectual property stays safe on the server.
- Boost security measures even more with the fiber network interface card (NIC).
- Clear clutter from your desk. The small size (5.9 in/149.8 mm x 5.2 in/132.1 mm) keeps your work area free of distractions. You stay focused.
Warranty, service and support.
- Easy setup, manageability and maintenance. Count on global service and support through a network of over 50,000 IT professionals in over 100 countries.
- Worry less with a standard, three-year limited hardware warranty in most regions.
- Choose from HP Care Pack Services to extend service contracts beyond your standard warranties.
Processor Processor model TERA2321 Storage Card reader integrated No Memory Internal memory type DDR3-SDRAM Internal memory 0.5 GB Networking Wi-Fi No Ethernet LAN Yes Cabling technology 10/100/1000Base-T(X) Ports & interfaces Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports 1 USB 2.0 ports quantity 4 Headphone outputs 1 Microphone in Yes DC-in jack Yes DVI-I ports quantity 1 DVI-D ports quantity 1 Software Operating system installed No Design Colour of product Silver Cable lock slot Yes Power Power supply 36W AC input voltage 100-240V AC input frequency 50/60 Hz Display Display included No Technical details Flash memory 256 MB Colour of product Silver Cable lock slot Yes Operational conditions Operating temperature (T-T) 10 - 35 Â°C Storage temperature (T-T) -20 - 70 Â°C Operating relative humidity (H-H) 10 - 90% Storage relative humidity (H-H) 10 - 90% Weight & dimensions Width 15.2 cm Depth 13.31 cm Height 4.7 cm Weight 630g Other features Flash memory 256 MB
For catering the needs of all kind of customers, Laptop Outlet gives you two options of delivery so you can choose one which best suits you.
In this option we will deliver your product free of cost but it will take 2 to 4 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next day you’ll have to pay £7.99 as delivery charges at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.