DetailsHP Managed MFPs and printers are optimised for managed environments. Offering increased monthly page volumes and fewer interventions, this portfolio of products can help reduce printing and copying costs. See your HP Authorised Reseller for details.
Professional colour, breakthrough total cost
- Results you expect and lasting value â€“ breakthrough total cost of ownership, the lowest in its class.
- Print professional-quality colour on a variety of papers â€“ perfect for office use.
- Print 4x more pages than standard cartridges with Original HP PageWide extra-high-yield cartridges.
- Spend less time and budget on scheduled maintenance with streamlined HP PageWide Technology.
The fastest printer in its class
- Wait less, do more with best-in-class speeds â€“ as fast as 75 ppm in colour and black-and-white.
- Grab pages and go â€“ without waiting. This device wakes up and prints fastest in its class.
- Manage tasks from a 10.9 cm (4.3-inch) touchscreen. Print MicrosoftÂ® Word and PowerPointÂ® files from USB.
- Print from your mobile device with Wi-Fi DirectÂ® and NFC touch-to-print technology â€“ no network needed.
Proven technology. Superior energy efficiency.
- Minimise downtime with HP PageWide Technology that delivers reliable performance businesses demand.
- Conserve with HP PageWide Technology â€“ designed to use less energy than any printer in its class.
- Print up to 15,000 colour pages and up to 21,000 black-and-white pages â€“ and go longer between replacements.
- Get professional-quality colour documents and the performance you expect with Original HP PageWide cartridges.
Best-in-class security and management features
- Help protect your investment and extend capabilities as your needs grow, with a portfolio of solutions.
- Help ensure the security of confidential information. Enter a PIN at the device to retrieve your print job.
- Regulate colour use with HP Colour Access Control.
- Help keep your printer secure â€“ from boot up to shutdown â€“ with secure boot and secure code integrity validation.
Print technology Number of print cartridges 4 Standard printer languages PCL 6, PostScript 3 Recommended duty cycle 1000 - 6000 pages per month Printing colours Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow Maximum duty cycle 80000 pages per month Duplex printing Yes Maximum resolution 2400 x 1200 DPI Colour Yes Printing Duplex printing modes Auto Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter) 50 ppm Time to first page (black, normal) 6 s Time to first page (colour, normal) 6.5 s Print margins (top, bottom, right, left) 4.2 mm Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter) 50 ppm Input capacity Standard input capacity 500 sheets Multi-Purpose tray capacity 50 sheets Output capacity Standard output capacity 300 sheets Maximum output capacity 300 sheets Paper handling Maximum ISO A-series paper size A4 Standard tray media types Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Heavy paper, Labels, Matte paper, Photo paper, Plain paper, Pre-Printed, Recycled paper ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9) A4, A5, A6 JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9) B5 Envelopes sizes B5, C5, DL Networking Mobile printing technologies Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, Mopria Print Service Wi-Fi standards IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n Wi-Fi Yes Ethernet LAN Yes Network ready Yes Ports & interfaces Standard interfaces Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wireless LAN Print quality Recommended duty cycle 1000 - 6000 pages per month Maximum duty cycle 80000 pages per month Duplex printing Yes Maximum resolution 2400 x 1200 DPI Colour Yes Network ready Yes Memory Maximum internal memory 512 MB Internal memory 512 MB Design Colour display Yes Built-in display Yes Touchscreen Yes Display diagonal 10.9 cm (4.3") Display CGD Colour of product Grey Software Windows operating systems supported Yes Mac operating systems supported Yes Power Power consumption (max) 100 W Power consumption (typical) 70 W Power consumption (off) 0.2 W Input voltage 100-240 Input frequency 50/60 Certificates Energy Star certified Yes Performance Windows operating systems supported Yes Mac operating systems supported Yes Operational conditions Storage temperature (T-T) -40 - 60 Â°C Storage relative humidity (H-H) 5 - 95% Technical details Built-in display Yes Touchscreen Yes Display diagonal 10.9 cm (4.3") Display CGD Print margins (top, bottom, right, left) 4.2 mm Colour of product Grey Weight & dimensions Width 53 cm Weight 16.8 kg Height 42 cm Depth 40.7 cm
For catering the needs of all kind of customers, Laptop Outlet gives you two options of delivery so you can choose one which best suits you.
In this option we will deliver your product free of cost but it will take 2 to 4 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next day you’ll have to pay £7.99 as delivery charges at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.