DetailsNot inkjet. Not laser. Introducing HP PageWide business printers. Get the best combination of lowest total cost of ownership, print quality, and speed.
Ultimate value for todayâ€s enterpriseâ€”HP PageWide Technology delivers the fastest speeds and deepest security for the lowest total cost of ownership in its class. Power productivity with fast two-sided printing.
Professional color, breakthrough total cost
- Results you expect and lasting valueâ€”breakthrough total cost of ownership, the lowest in its class.
- Print professional-quality color on a variety of papersâ€”perfect for office use.
- Print up to 2.5x more pages and replace less often than standard cartridges8 with high-yield options.
- Spend less time and budget on scheduled maintenance with streamlined HP PageWide Technology.
Enterprise productivity at unmatched speeds
- Wait less, print more with unmatched speedsâ€”up to 75 ppmâ€”and superfast first-page printing.
- Get fast two-sided scanningâ€”up to 45 ipmâ€” directly to email, USB, and network folders.
- Optional touch-to-print and encrypted wireless direct help keep mobile printing easy and protected.
- Queue jobs, embed solutions, and use multiple functions at onceâ€”scan, copy, or fax while someone is printing.
Unparalleled fleet security and management
- Embedded features detect security threats and heal your MFP, protecting it from boot up to shutdown.
- Help protect data on the MFP and in transit, using embedded security features and 256-bit encryption.
- Help build business efficiency with HP Web Jetadmin, plus deploy over HP and 180 third-party solutions.
- Employ policy-based, fleet-wide protection features, using optional HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
Proven technology. Outstanding energy efficiency.
- Minimize downtime with HP PageWide Technology that delivers reliable performance businesses demand.
- Print up to 16,000 color pages and up to 20,000 black-and-white pagesâ€”and go longer between replacements.
- Conserve with HP PageWide Technologyâ€”designed to use less energy than any MFP in its class.
- Get professional-quality color documents and the performance you expect with Original HP PageWide cartridges.
Performance Scanning Colour Faxing Mono Digital sender Yes Number of print cartridges 4 Maximum duty cycle 80000 pages per month Duplex functions Print, Scan Processor frequency 1200 MHz Recommended duty cycle 2000 - 7500 pages per month Printing colours Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow Duplex printing modes Auto Copying Colour Built-in processor Yes All-In-One-multitasking Yes Print technology Thermal Inkjet Printing Colour Print quality Scanning Colour Faxing Mono Digital sender Yes Maximum resolution 2400 x 1200 DPI Maximum duty cycle 80000 pages per month Duplex functions Print, Scan Copying Colour All-In-One-multitasking Yes Print technology Thermal Inkjet Printing Colour Printing Duplex print speed (ISO/IEC 24734) mono 25 ipm Duplex print speed (ISO/IEC 24734) colour 25 ipm Maximum resolution 2400 x 1200 DPI Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter) 50 ppm Standard printer languages PCL 5c, PCL 6, PDF 1.7, PostScript 3 Duplex printing modes Auto Time to first page (colour, normal) 7.3 s Time to first page (black, normal) 7.1 s Print margins (top, bottom, right, left) 4.2 mm Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter) 50 ppm Copying Maximum copy resolution 600 x 600 DPI Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4) 50 cpm Copy speed (normal quality, colour, A4) 50 cpm Maximum number of copies 9999 copies Copier resize 25 - 400% Scanning Optical scanning resolution 600 x 600 DPI Maximum scan area 216 x 356 mm Scan type Flatbed & ADF Scan to E-mail, Fax, File, USB Scan speed (colour) 42 ppm Scan speed (black) 46 ppm Scan speed (black) 46 inch/min Scan speed (colour) 42 inch/min Image formats supported JPS, TIF Document formats supported Input colour depth 24 bit Scan technology CIS Gray scale levels 256 Fax Fax resolution 300 x 300 DPI Fax transmission speed 3 sec/page Modem speed 33.6 Kbit/s Fax memory 1000 pages Fax broadcasting 210 locations Input capacity Standard input capacity 500 sheets Paper input type Paper tray Maximum input capacity 2050 sheets Number of standard paper trays 2 Multi-Purpose tray capacity 50 sheets Maximum number of paper trays 5 Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity 100 sheets Output capacity Standard output capacity 300 sheets Maximum output capacity 300 sheets Paper handling Maximum ISO A-series paper size A4 Standard tray media types Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Glossy paper, Heavy paper, Labels, Matte paper, Photo paper, Plain paper, Recycled paper ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9) A4, A5, A6 JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9) B5 Envelopes sizes B5, C5, C6, DL Display Colour display Yes Touchscreen Yes Display diagonal 20.3 cm (8") Display CGD Networking Ethernet LAN data rates 10,100,1000 Mbit/s Mobile printing technologies Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, Mopria Print Service Wi-Fi No Ethernet LAN Yes Ports & interfaces Standard interfaces Ethernet, RJ-11, USB 2.0 Direct printing No Storage Internal memory 2048 MB Maximum internal memory 2816 MB Card reader integrated No Processor Processor frequency 1200 MHz Built-in processor Yes Print technology Number of print cartridges 4 Standard printer languages PCL 5c, PCL 6, PDF 1.7, PostScript 3 Printing colours Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow Power AC input voltage 100-240 V AC input frequency 50/60 Hz Power consumption (average operating) 62 W Power consumption (ready) 24 W Power consumption (sleep) 8.5 W Power consumption (off) 0.3 W Software Windows operating systems supported Yes Mac operating systems supported Yes Linux operating systems supported Yes Technical details Recommended duty cycle 2000 - 7500 pages per month Colour of product Grey Certificates Energy Star certified Yes Blue Angel certified Yes Design Colour of product Grey Weight & dimensions Width 53 cm Depth 56.4 cm Height 52.9 cm Weight 32.3 kg Operational conditions Operating temperature (T-T) 15 - 30 Â°C Operating relative humidity (H-H) 20 - 60%
To cater the needs of all customers, we offer two delivery options at checkout so you can choose one which best suits your requirements.
Free UK Mainland Delivery
In this option we will deliver your product free of cost but it will take 2 to 4 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Working Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next working day you will have to place your order before 3pm. The delivery charge is £7.99 at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.