DetailsFinish tasks faster with an MFP that starts right away and helps conserve energy. Multi-level device security helps protect from threats. Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence and this printer produce more high-quality pages.
Accelerate your work and use less energy
- Donâ€t wait for documents. Print your first page in as few as 8.7 seconds from energy-efficient sleep mode and 5.7 seconds from ready.
- Print two-sided documents without sacrificing performance slowdowns for duplexing and let high-volume jobs handle themselves with a 2,300-sheet maximum input capacity.
- Scan two-sided documents in a single pass with super-fast scan speeds. HP EveryPage allows employees to scan without worry, detect potential errors or missed pages on the spot and save time with the advanced workflow features with the Flow MFP M527c.
- This MFP leads its class in low energy use â€“ thanks to its innovative design and toner technology.
Unparalleled fleet security and management
- Embedded features detect security threats and heal your MFP, protecting it from boot up to shutdown.
- Protect sensitive data stored on the MFP and in transit, using embedded and optional security features.
- Protect sensitive business data with embedded and optional HP JetAdvantage Security Solutions.
- Centralise control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin6 â€“ and help build business efficiency.
More. Pages, Performance, and Protection.
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
- Get more. Original HP Toner with JetIntelligence delivers more pages per cartridge than predecessors.
- Help ensure the Original HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud and cartridge authentication technology.
- Print right away with a preinstalled toner cartridge. Replace it with an optional high-yield cartridge.
Stay connected with secure mobile printing options
- Use optional, 128-bit encrypted wireless direct printing from mobile devices â€“ no network needed.
- Add the option to print with a touch of your NFC-enabled mobile device to this printer â€“ no network needed.
- Easily access, print, and share resources with Ethernet and optional wireless networking.
Performance Scanning Colour Faxing No Digital sender Yes Number of print cartridges 1 Maximum duty cycle 150000 pages per month Duplex functions Processor frequency 1200 MHz Recommended duty cycle 2000 - 7500 pages per month Printing colours Black Duplex printing modes Auto Copying Mono All-In-One-multitasking Yes Print technology Laser Printing Mono Print quality Scanning Colour Faxing No Digital sender Yes Maximum resolution 1200 x 1200 DPI Maximum duty cycle 150000 pages per month Duplex functions Copying Mono All-In-One-multitasking Yes Print technology Laser Printing Mono Printing Duplex print speed (ISO/IEC 24734) mono 34 ipm Maximum resolution 1200 x 1200 DPI Standard printer languages PCL 5, PCL 6, PDF 1.7, PostScript 3 Duplex printing modes Auto Time to first page (black, normal) 5.7 s Print margins (top, bottom, right, left) 5 mm Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter) 43 ppm Copying Maximum copy resolution 600 x 600 DPI Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4) 43 cpm Time to first copy (black, normal) 6.3 s Maximum number of copies 9999 copies Copier resize 25 - 400% Scanning Optical scanning resolution 600 x 600 DPI Maximum scan area 216 x 356 mm Scan type Flatbed & ADF Scan to E-mail, FTP, File, USB Scan speed (black) 43 inch/min Scan speed (colour) 38 inch/min Image formats supported JPG, TIF Document formats supported Input colour depth 24 bit Scan technology CIS Gray scale levels 256 Input capacity Standard input capacity 550 sheets Paper input type Paper tray Maximum input capacity 2300 sheets Number of standard paper trays 2 Multi-Purpose tray capacity 100 sheets Maximum number of paper trays 4 Output capacity Standard output capacity 250 sheets Maximum output capacity 250 sheets Paper handling Maximum ISO A-series paper size A4 Standard tray media types Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Pre-Printed, Recycled paper, Transparencies ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9) A4, A5, A6 Display Touchscreen Yes Display diagonal 20.3 cm (8") Display LCD Networking Ethernet LAN data rates 10,100,1000 Mbit/s Mobile printing technologies Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Mopria Print Service Wi-Fi No Ethernet LAN Yes Ports & interfaces Standard interfaces Ethernet, USB 2.0 Direct printing No Storage Internal memory 1792 MB Memory slots 1 Maximum internal memory 2560 MB Card reader integrated No Processor Processor frequency 1200 MHz Print technology Number of print cartridges 1 Standard printer languages PCL 5, PCL 6, PDF 1.7, PostScript 3 Printing colours Black Power AC input voltage 220-240 V AC input frequency 50/60 Hz Power consumption (average operating) 671 W Power consumption (ready) 27.8 W Power consumption (sleep) 3.2 W Power consumption (off) 0.06 W Software Windows operating systems supported Yes Mac operating systems supported Yes Technical details Recommended duty cycle 2000 - 7500 pages per month Colour of product Grey Certificates Energy Star certified Yes Blue Angel certified Yes Design Colour of product Grey Weight & dimensions Width 48.2 cm Depth 49.6 cm Height 49.7 cm Weight 21.9 kg Operational conditions Storage temperature (T-T) -20 - 60 Â°C Storage relative humidity (H-H) 10 - 90% Operating temperature (T-T) 15 - 32.5 Â°C Operating relative humidity (H-H) 30 - 70%
For catering the needs of all kind of customers, Laptop Outlet gives you two options of delivery so you can choose one which best suits you.
In this option we will deliver your product free of cost but it will take 2 to 4 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next day you’ll have to pay £7.99 as delivery charges at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.