DetailsWork smart and comfortably with the HP EliteDisplay E232 58,4 cm (23â€) Monitor, a large-screen Full HD IPS display with Elite-class presentation features and ergonomic adjustability for everything you do every day.
Put every detail on display.
- Enjoy sharp Full HD resolution for all your projects and collaborate easily with colleagues around the room with 178-degree viewing angles from IPS technology. The large 58,4 cm (23â€) diagonal screen gives you plenty of room for your open applications.
Find your perfect fit.
- Create the view thatâ€s right for you and boost your productivity with adjustable tilt and swivel and an impressive 150 mm height adjustment range. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views.
- Connect to your choice of PC or device with HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, and USB inputs. Keep your frequently-used devices right where you need them with USB connections at the display.
A compact, efficient PC-and-monitor workspace
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display. Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
Reduce power consumption and help lower costs.
- Get an intelligent, energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STARÂ® certified, EPEATÂ® Gold registered, and meets TCO Certified Edge requirements with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
Your monitorâ€s new best friend.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
Make it yours.
- Customize a complete solution with HP accessories.3 Use the HP Speaker Bar for audio, an HP Single Arm to take the display off the desk, or an HP USB Graphics Adapter for multi-monitor3 setups. Go stand-less with the head-only model.
Backed by world-class support specialists.
- Get three years of service and support, and extend your protection with optional HP Care Packs.
Display Display number of colours 16.78 million colours Native aspect ratio 16:9 Display surface Matt HD type Full HD Display LED Display technology IPS Display diagonal (metric) 58.4 cm Contrast ratio (dynamic) 5000000:1 Viewing angle, horizontal 178Â° Viewing angle, vertical 178Â° Pixel pitch 0.265 x 0.265 mm Horizontal scan range 30 - 80 kHz Vertical scan range 50 - 60 Hz Aspect ratio 16:9 Viewable size, horizontal 50.9 cm Viewable size, vertical 28.6 cm HDCP Yes 3D No Supported graphics resolutions 640 x 480 (VGA), 1440 x 900 (WXGA+), 1024 x 768 (XGA), 1600 x 900, 1280 x 720 (HD 720), 1280 x 800 (WXGA), 1680 x 1050 (WSXGA+), 1280 x 1024 (SXGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA) Display resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels Display brightness 250 cd/mÂ² Response time 7 ms Display diagonal 58.4 cm (23") Contrast ratio (typical) 1000:1 Ports & interfaces USB hub version USB 2.0 USB Type-A downstream ports quantity 3 DVI port No VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity 1 HDMI ports quantity 1 DisplayPorts quantity 1 Multimedia Built-in speaker(s) No TV tuner integrated No Built-in camera No Design Colour of product Black Audio Built-in speaker(s) No Performance Built-in speaker(s) No Built-in camera No Thin Client Thin client installed No Ergonomics VESA mounting Yes Cable lock slot Yes VESA mounting interfaces 100 x 100 mm Swivelling Yes Tilt adjustment Yes Swivel angle range 0 - 45Â° Tilt angle -5 - 25Â° Height adjustment 15 cm Pivot Yes Pivot angle 0 - 90Â° On/off switch Yes Height adjustment Yes Power AC input voltage 100-240 V AC input frequency 50/60 Hz Power consumption (max) 35 W Power consumption (standby) 0.5 W Power consumption (typical) 28 W Annual energy consumption 28 kWh Energy efficiency class A Power consumption (off) 0.23 W Camera Built-in camera No TV tuner TV tuner integrated No Technical details Cable lock slot Yes On/off switch Yes Colour of product Black Certificates EPEAT compliance Silver Energy Star certified Yes Weight & dimensions Width 54.9 cm Depth 4.96 cm Height 33.7 cm Weight 3.63 kg Width (with stand) 54.9 cm Depth (with stand) 18.9 cm Height (with stand) 55 cm Weight with stand 5.7 kg
To cater the needs of all customers, we offer two delivery options at checkout so you can choose one which best suits your requirements.
Free UK Mainland Delivery
In this option we will deliver your product free of cost but it will take 2 to 4 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Working Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next working day you will have to place your order before 3pm. The delivery charge is £7.99 at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.