DetailsBe productive and comfortable with the HP EliteDisplay E222 54,6 cm (21.5") Monitor, a Full HD IPS display that delivers crisp, clear color for all of your projects and excellent ergonomic adjustability at an attractive price point.
Clear viewing ahead.
- Collaborate freely with 178-degree views from almost anywhere in the room thanks to IPS technology. An ample 54,6 cm (21.5") diagonal screen keeps your work front and center and Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution makes your colors and content pop.
- Be comfortable and productive with adjustable tilt and swivel settings and an impressive 150 mm height adjustment range. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views.
Simple, expansive connections.
- Enjoy easy connectivity to a range of PCs and devices with HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA inputs. The integrated USB hub keeps everyday devices close at hand with USB connections at the display.
A compact, efficient PC-and-monitor workspace.
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display. Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
Reduce power consumption and help lower costs.
- Get an intelligent, energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STARÂ® certified, EPEATÂ® Gold registered, and meets TCO Certified Edge requirements requirements with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
Your monitorâ€s new best friend.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
Make it yours.
- Customize a complete solution with HP accessories4 designed and tested to work with your display.
Backed by world-class support specialists.
- Get three years of service and support, and extend your protection with optional HP Care Packs.
Display Display number of colours 16.78 million colours Native aspect ratio 16:9 HD type Full HD Display LED Display technology IPS Display diagonal (metric) 54.6 cm Contrast ratio (dynamic) 5000000:1 Viewing angle, horizontal 178Â° Viewing angle, vertical 178Â° Pixel pitch 0.248 x 0.248 mm Horizontal scan range 30 - 80 kHz Vertical scan range 50 - 75 Hz Aspect ratio 16:9 Viewable size, horizontal 47.6 cm Viewable size, vertical 26.8 cm HDCP Yes Supported graphics resolutions 640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA), 1024 x 768 (XGA), 1280 x 720 (HD 720), 1280 x 800 (WXGA), 1440 x 900, 1600 x 900, 1680 x 1050 (WSXGA+) Display resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels Display brightness 250 cd/mÂ² Response time 7 ms Display diagonal 54.6 cm (21.5") Contrast ratio (typical) 1000:1 Ports & interfaces USB hub version USB 2.0 USB Type-A downstream ports quantity 3 DVI port No VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity 1 HDMI ports quantity 1 DisplayPorts quantity 1 Multimedia Built-in speaker(s) No TV tuner integrated No Built-in camera No Design Colour of product Black, Silver Audio Built-in speaker(s) No Performance Built-in speaker(s) No Built-in camera No Management features Plug and Play Yes Thin Client Thin client installed No Ergonomics VESA mounting Yes Cable lock slot Yes VESA mounting interfaces 100 x 100 mm Swivelling Yes Tilt adjustment Yes Swivel angle range -45 - 45Â° Tilt angle -5 - 25Â° Height adjustment 15.1 cm Pivot Yes Pivot angle 0 - 90Â° Plug and Play Yes On/off switch Yes Height adjustment Yes Power AC input voltage 100-240 V AC input frequency 50/60 Hz Power consumption (max) 35 W Power consumption (standby) 0.5 W Power consumption (typical) 25 W Annual energy consumption 29 kWh Energy efficiency class A Power consumption (off) 0.3 W Camera Built-in camera No TV tuner TV tuner integrated No Technical details Cable lock slot Yes On/off switch Yes Colour of product Black, Silver Operational conditions Operating temperature (T-T) 5 - 35 Â°C Storage temperature (T-T) -20 - 60 Â°C Operating relative humidity (H-H) 20 - 80% Storage relative humidity (H-H) 5 - 95% Certificates EPEAT compliance Silver Energy Star certified Yes Weight & dimensions Width 51.4 cm Depth 4.98 cm Height 31.7 cm Weight 3.26 kg Width (with stand) 51.4 cm Depth (with stand) 18.9 cm Height (with stand) 33.4 cm Weight with stand 5.27 kg
For catering the needs of all kind of customers, Laptop Outlet gives you two options of delivery so you can choose one which best suits you.
In this option we will deliver your product free of cost but it will take 2 to 4 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next day you’ll have to pay £7.99 as delivery charges at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.