Brand New Stock, Next Working Day Delivery (M-F.)
The UK's number one phone brand* brings you the BT2500, giving you a stylish yet easy to use phone packed with useful features such as a 'Do not disturb mode' and built-in answer machine at an affordable price.
With its stylish silver and black design and easy to read 1.6" blue backlit screen, the BT2500 will look the part in any room. To ensure you hear every word it comes with improved audio performance from our newly designed ear bowl and is simple to use. Other useful features include a handsfree speaker, 50 name and number directory that can be copied between handsets, caller display and call waiting (so you can see who is calling when you are already engaged in a call), 50 numbers call list and a 20 number redial list.
Set Up Wizard
Once the batteries have been activated by pulling the plastic tab away from the back of the handset, the handset will check for a link with the base station. Once found the set up wizard will take you through the steps for setting the time and date and adding contacts. At each stage of set up you will have the choice via a single key press of following the set up wizard or jumping to the next set up prompt until set up is complete.
Do Not Disturb Mode
This feature switches the ringer off for incoming calls on both the base and all the handsets registered to the base. It's ideal for when you really want peace and quiet while watching a movie, entertaining, or putting the kids to bed.
Easy User Interface Menu Structure
The new menu structure makes it easy to access a number of really useful BT Calling Features, so it's simple to divert calls to your mobile when you're out of the house, hold a 3 way call with your friends, or accept a call from call waiting. There are also options to Cancel Ringback, Reminder Call, Call Barring and Anonymous Call Reject.
Freedom to Move In and Around Your House
The BT2500 has a long outdoor range of up to 300m and an indoor range of up to 50m. This allows you to walk in and outside the house with freedom and without the fear of your call being interrupted or cut off due to low signal quality.
With the BT2500 you can talk for up to 12 hours on a full charge, or have it on standby for up to 120 hours when the phone is not in use. Perfect for those long conversations, or when you need the phone close to hand.
· Large 1.6" two line dot matrix blue backlit screen makes it clear and easy to read
· Loud speaker frees up your hands to get on with other things while you chat
· High quality buttons have been thoroughly tested to ensure your first use is the same as your 1000th
· Designed and stringently tested in the UK. You can be sure the BT2500 will work straight from the box with all the functionality and features as listed
See Who's Calling
The BT2500 has type II caller display so shows the caller's telephone number on the handset display. If the caller's number matches an entry stored in the phonebook, the name will be displayed instead. With type II caller display you can also see who is calling, even when you are already engaged in a call. (Caller Display is required from your network provider to enable this feature).
Answer Machine Features
· Messages from the integrated 20 minute recording machine can be played back through either the base or handset for added confidentiality
· Don't miss important messages when you are away from home, access your messages remotely from an external phone using the remote playback feature
· There is a pre-recorded outgoing message that can be used on the answer machine or you can record your own personal outgoing message
· Hear who's calling before you pick up
Full of Features that are Simple to Use
Other useful features on this phone include conference calling, call transfer and internal calling between handsets (on multipacks), music on hold, 2 line backlit screen, five standard handset and base ringtones with volume control and on/off facility, auto answer, secrecy feature, earpiece volume control, call timer, clock, alarm, low battery alert and indicator, out of range alert and indicator and a call waiting indicator.
Even Better for the Environment
Eco credentials come as standard with this BT Phone and it's good to know the packaging it comes in is recyclable. The BT2500 uses a low energy power supply so is kind to the environment as well as your wallet.
Need a Phone in More Than One Room?
The BT2500 is available in a single, twin or trio pack should you need additional handsets for other rooms. Whichever pack you buy you will only need one telephone socket in your home to work all the handsets.
What's in the (Recyclable) Box?
· One base unit
· One charger or more (depending on the pack size you go for)
· Power plugs for any extra handsets
· One telephone line cord
· One handset or more (depending on the pack size you go for)
· Rechargeable batteries (already fitted in the handsets)
· A quick start guide
For catering the needs of all kind of customers, Laptop Outlet gives you two options of delivery so you can choose one which best suits you.
In this option we will deliver your product free of cost but it will take 2 to 4 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next day you’ll have to pay £7.99 as delivery charges at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.