Acer K137 Projector - A Portable Home Theatre
Acer ColorSafe II
Acer projectors that feature ColorSafe II are virtually immune to colour decay the yellow or green tint of images displayed by some projectors that have been used for extended periods of time. Acer projectors with ColorSafe II take advantage of DLP technology and Acer's optics-based colour-compensation technology to guarantee picture integrity even after prolonged use. The resulting extended lifespan and consistent image quality lower the total cost of ownership.
SRS WOW HD
SRS WOW HD is an advanced technology applied for mobile devices. The patented techniques in SRS WOW HD widen the horizontal sound field and raise the vertical sound image, retrieving information lost in the mixing process to create a more natural audio experience
This projector supports MHL connectivity (via an MHL/HDMI port), which can display uncompressed HDMI audio/video from any smartphone or mobile device that supports MHL. This projector will also charge the battery of the connected mobile device. The user can also wirelessly connect this projector to such a mobile device by inserting Acer's MHL wireless adapter into the projector's MHL/HDMI port.
Acer EcoProjection with ExtremeEco is a complete efficient power management solution that reduces standby power consumption by up to 70%. Also featured in the Acer EcoProjection suite is Acer ePower Management for customised power-saving configurations.
At a Glance:
- Palm size with 700 lumens high brightness
- Native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution
- Instant on/off, unplug and go
- Powerful SRS sound effect - 3Wx2 unexpected sound performance
- Rich multimedia support - Plug-n-play multimedia playback: film, photo, music
- Wide-ranged connectivity: MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) connectivity and SD card slot and USB port allow multiple formats playback
- Enable wireless projection
- HDMI digital connectivity
AC-DC Power Adapter