A Grade. These are Open boxed / Returned units in Pristine Condition and Original packaging. They are professionally tested and restored to Factory default state.Cosmetically they would be nearly new units with none to few unnoticeable marks or scratches. In some occasions They might have non-original accessories.
This desktop tower module provides a system for fleet management of iPads and Tablets by syncing and charging up to 16 iPad or other tablet devices. The universal design accommodates iPads or any tablet with a display up to 10" in size and that charges via USB.
- 4 Individual iPad / Tablet horizontal storage racks, designed to fit 4 tablets per rack (individual slots)
- Charge and sync up to 16 Apple iPad, iPad2, iPad3, iPad with Retina Display, iPad mini, iPod touch or other Tablet and eReader devices
- Quick one-time customer setup required using the 30-pin or Lightning cables provided with your Apple devices
- Full 2.1A charging power for Apple devices
- Suitable for up to 10 Inch iPads, Tablets and PDA's
- Compact open-architecture design works with iPads and many USB-charged Tablets and eReaders
- Works in any environment including education, healthcare and enterprise applications
- Built-in syncing capability; simultaneously sync up to 16 devices by connecting your laptop via the cabinets USB port
- System automatically switches from charging to syncing when a MacBook or PC is connected
- Universal design provides flexibility as technology changes
- With a slim and open design, this unit fits most anywhere: very low profile
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of high-grade fire-retardant ABS
- All tablets charge at the same time using the power provided through one wall plug. Module does not need to cycle power
- Tablets will not sync and charge at the same time. Master Laptop must be unplugged from auxiliary USB outlet for tablets to charge
- Syncing can be done using a Mac or PC Laptop. Module automatically switches from charging to syncing mode when the Laptop is plugged into the USB outlet on the module. USB cable must be unplugged to return to charging mode
- Ergotron not only uses UL-certified components, but goes a step further to have UL certify the entire system to guarantee safe use within the classroom, healthcare or enterprise setting
- Tested and certified to UL 60950-1 standard, FCC requirements and all applicable country-specific regulations
For catering the needs of all kind of customers, Laptop Outlet gives you two options of delivery so you can choose one which best suits you.
In this option we will deliver your product free of cost but it will take 2 to 4 working days for the product to be delivered.
Next Day Delivery
If you want your desired product to be delivered next day you’ll have to pay £7.99 as delivery charges at the time of placing order. This option does not include delivery on Saturday or Sunday.